Rabu, 18 Februari 2009

97 % of people fail in home based business.

by Ashley campbell

97 % of people fail in home based business.

When I first started my home-based business I didn't no anything about how to market my business and how I was going to get prospect joining my team. I didn't have a clue on how to build my list or how I was going to get from A-Z. Then I came across this multi-millionaire Mastermind Team.

That empower entrepreneurs and empower they knowledge on how to be successful in this industry. I knew at the time I needed to be in this mastermind community so, I can empower my knowledge about home-based business and how to be successful in this business.

Once I got tapped in life path unlimited home-based business I found out that I was working with some of the top producers in this industry. These people was generating so, many leads and they was doing it for free. I found out that how technology work today is totally different from how it use to be. On how you call up people and beg them to joining your team.

All this time you can how your business run on auto-piolet 24/7 seven days a week. After I found out how everything work I just started applying and guess what I got out of return. Big Pay check to me, I won't to share this with you because I thought setting up your home-based business was easy. Really there is a system put in place. Also a marketing systems thats teach you step by step. I just wanted to share this with you because I was a failure before. Since I got empower from some successful entrepreneurs I been successful every since.

There are two different types of MLM systems out there. The One I joined was Jonathan Budd Master Mind system. His system is totally a different system I've have ever seen. He is one of the top producers in this industry. He had made millionaires of dollars alone in this industry. He knows what he is talking about. I feel like he has the best training out there for you and your team members.

To be making cash flow upfront I feel like you should join a direct sales company. I choose Life path Unlimited company because they have phenomenal products and residual income. One of our products is the discovery series a home study course. Once someone purchase that you keep the profit of 1 thousands dollars so, if 7 people buy that product that is $7 thousands dollars in one month.

Putting the Mastermind sys and direct sales together your going to being making cash flow and potential 250k income in a year. To learn more about life path go here (http://www.aboutlifepath.com) You would be able to learn more about the products and the two year retirement plan. I like Network marketing but it takes you longer to make $10k in a month then it is in a direct sales company.

People need to team up with high ticket program the way the economy but, do your research and make sure your teaming up with the right people and people thats going to show you the way to success. If your in interesting in personal development and have passion in helping people you can contact me at infoashleycampbell@gmail.com I am very passionate in helping people and show my team members the rode to success. The only way to be successful is helping others grow..


0 komentar: